THE ST ANDREWS GOLF WEEK
Can you imagine playing over the world famous links where names such as Tiger Woods, Jack Nicklaus, Sir Nick Faldo, Seve Ballesteros and Old Tom Morris claimed some of their most memorable wins! Well here is your opportunity to achieve this dream and play The Old Course which hosted The Open Championship most recently in 2015!
You will follow in the footsteps of the great and play not only the legendary Old Course but also the other excellent St Andrews courses – The New, The Jubilee and The Castle. There is also a day of golf at the fantastic Kingsbarns Golf Links.
Whether an expert golfer or a little less practiced, the Golf Week programme lends itself to golfers of all standards, whilst at the same time allowing you to relax and savour the unique atmosphere of St Andrews, “The Home of Golf”.
Competitions throughout the week include scramble, stableford, am-am, medal play, nearest the hole and longest drive. For those wishing to work on their game there is golf tuition from PGA Professionals available during the week.
The St Andrews Golf Week was first introduced in 1974 and continues to attract golfers from all over the world.
THE ST ANDREWS GOLF WEEK INCLUDES:
- Five Rounds of Golf: Old Course, New Course, Jubilee Course, Castle Course, Kingsbarns Golf Links
- Six Nights Accommodation
- Scottish Breakfast Daily
- Welcome Reception and Buffet
- Two Dinners in Your Hotel
- Dinner in a Local Restaurant
- Gala Dinner with Presentation of Main Prizes
- Casual Dinner at Kingsbarns
- PGA Professional Golf Tuition
- Courtesy Return Transfers from Hotels to Golf Courses
- Information Pack
- On-site Management of the Event by Links Golf St Andrews
|ST ANDREWS GOLF WEEK AVAILABILITY|